Giveaway! Win a BlogHer Full-Access Pass From Time to Play
I can't believe BlogHer 2010 is almost here. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was hopping from party to party in Chicago.
I was so excited to repeat the fun experience that I bought my BlogHer 2011 ticket early. But we all know that tickets sold out fast and not everyone was able to get a full-access pass.
And that's where this fun giveaway from Time to Play comes in!
Time to Play is offering one lucky winner the chance to experience BlogHer in New York City this year. Just follow the entry requirements below and you'll be entered for a chance to win one full-access pass to BlogHer 2010.Note: This giveaway only includes the pass. No travel, lodging, or additional expenses are included. Only those able to go to New York City should enter.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following three requirements and leave a separate comment for each:
- Follow @timetoplay on Twitter.
- Visit the Time to Play blog and leave a comment on this post, sharing the post you most enjoyed.
- Tweet the following:
- ENDS 2NITE! Enter 2 win a full-access pass 2 #BlogHer from @timetoplay on @momitforward! http://bit.ly/c9MO66 #gno #BlogHer10 PLS RT
- Can't wait to chat back to school w/@timetoplay 2NITE @ #gno Twitter party (9-11 ET): http://bit.ly/aQEOaU PLS RT
The following five entries are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry per item for this giveaway. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
- Follow @jimsilver and @thetoyguy on Twitter.
- Follow @momitforward on Twitter.
- Follow Mom It Forward on Facebook at http://facebook.com/momitforward.
- Become a Friend of Mom It Forward's Google Friend Connect (see box in right sidebar).
- Subscribe to the Mom It Forward RSS feed (click on orange heart at the bottom left on the homepage).
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends on at 10:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, July 27 2010. The winner will be announced during the #gno Twitter party. See all terms and conditions here.