Good Housekeeping and Pork Crock-Stars Giveaway: Win a Slow Cooker, Cookbook, and Pork Prize Pack
Fall is the perfect time to start using your slow cooker again. When you don’t have a lot of time in your day to start dinner, get a hot meal on the table with the help of a slow cooker and pork. Whether your meat is frozen or thawed, a slow cooker can make feeding your family easy and delicious.
At the gno party on September 27, America’s Pork Producers and Good Housekeeping will kick off a new slow cooker contest. You won’t want to miss out on this. So let’s start celebrating creativity in the kitchen and slow cooking with pork! Break out your slow cooker today and get your family favorite recipes ready!
For more inspiration, check out www.PorkBeinspired.com or pick up the On October 3, they are new cookbook “Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen Cookbook”. You can pre-order one on BN.com now. America’s Pork Producer and Good Housekeeping want to help make mealtime a lot easier for you.
This week’s giveaway is all about Slow Cooker Cooking. Two winners will receive a slow cooker, cookbook, and pork prize pack. Cash values range from $100-$300. There will be two winners awarded through this post and other prizes will be given away throughout the Twitter Party itself.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets:
- Follow @GoodHousemag on Twitter.
- Follow @allaboutpork on Twitter.
- Like the Good Housekeeping Facebook page.
- Like the Pork Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite pork slow cooker recipe?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward For slow cooker recipes, buy a Good Housekeeping Kitchen Cookbook on 10/3 http://bit.ly/r6fVCE #gno #PorkCrockStars PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 a chance 2 win a Slow Cooker and Pork Prize Pack! http://bit.ly/r6fVCE #gno #PorkCrockStars PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, September 28. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Photography: Simple Tips and Tricks for Beautiful Food Photographs - January 18, 2022
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020