Google+ Hangout: Communication
Learn how to be a super hero family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the fourth Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Communication". On the path to finding the super in our families, it is important to talk to your family members at least 15 minutes a day. Find out how their day went, and what they need help with. Join our hangout for more communication ideas.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you are communicating in your family. Communication is such an important super power to learn. During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Communication" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, August, 14th 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Communication
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: +Lisa Penninton, +Signe Whitson, +Rachel Coleman
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021