Google+ Hangouts: Family Traditions
family fun • family fun-traditions
Learn how to be a Super Hero Family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the sixth Google+ hangout in our "Becoming a Super Hero Family" series, MomItForward and our guest experts will be talking about "Family Traditions". On the path to finding the super in our families, creating family traditions is the glue that will holds our family together. When a family creates traditions, they build memorable moments together.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you create family traditions in your family. Do you have any family traditions? What types of traditions are the most important to help families connect in a deeper way? During the hangout, we will be giving you a free coupon code to download the "Becoming a Super Hero Family: Family Traditions" eBook free for 24 hours after the hangout.
Join +MomItForward, and our guest experts. We are chatting about how to create family traditions in our family relationships.
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, September 11th 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout here
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: Family Traditions
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: To be announced.
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
RT @MomItForward Join the @FamilyForward Google+ Hangout on 9/11 3 p.m. ET http://bit.ly/1cHESUv #FamilyForward PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- St. Patrick’s Day Party - March 14, 2023
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - March 3, 2023
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 16, 2023