HERSHEY’S KISSES Giveaway: Win a HERSHEY’S KISSES Valentine’s Day Prize Pack
Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner? How do you like to show your family and friends that they are loved? Stuffed animals, handmade gifts, cards, jewelry, framed photos, photo books, and flowers are all great gift ideas. Pair them with some chocolate and you’ll give a gift that your loved one will love!
From baked goods to a variety of tasty chocolate treats, Hershey’s Kisses has you covered this Valentine’s Day! Mark your calendar for Wednesday, February 8 and be sure to chat with us about Valentine’s Day exchanges!
One lucky winner will receive the following prize pack: (1) Valentine’s Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates (7 bags), Giant Hershey’s Kisses (4), Kisses Brand Plush Interactive Bear (1), Chocolate Lover’s Pillow (1), Kisses Brand Recipe and Crafts Cookbook (1).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @hersheyskisses on Twitter.
- Like the Hershey’s Kisses Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite present to give on Valentine’s Day?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Love chocolate? Enter our #WhosYourValentine photo contest 4 a chance 2 win a @HersheysKisses prize! http://bit.ly/zANXQ1
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 a chance 2 win a #HersheysKisses Valentine's Day Prize Pack http://bit.ly/z5cKiE #gno
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, February 9. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Photography: Simple Tips and Tricks for Beautiful Food Photographs - January 18, 2022
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020