HERSHEY’S KISSES: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on Holiday Baking Traditions
Baking holiday cookies is about much more than the end result or best recipe. It’s also a time when families and friends can come together to celebrate the season. Many of us have our own special tradition when it comes to holiday baking, but if you’re new to baking or just expanding your family or circle of friends, we’re sharing a few of our favorite ideas for creating your own.
Mark your calendar for Thursday, December 15 and join us as we talk about holiday baking traditions. And don’t forget, Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters is the ultimate one-stop destination for holiday bakers. Hershey’s Cookie Headquarters is an online resource full of recipes and tips, and access to a team of experts to answer consumers’ baking questions during the busy holiday baking season through consumer posts on Cookie Headquarters, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
Join Hershey’s and our panel of experts as we discuss holiday baking traditions. The party will be held on Thursday, December 15 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, December 15 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #CookieHQ)
- Topic: Holiday Baking Traditions
- Who: Brand Panelist: @hersheyskisses, Community Panelists: @SeeryusMama @fruglxperiments @NYCSingleMom @aMusingFoodie @cookinlean @fieldtripmom @peekababy @momstart @themommyfiles @hoosierhomemade, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020