Hormel® Compleats® Kids: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Keeping Your Family Full and Energized
Providing healthful but hearty meal options is important to parents as they nourish and nurture their children. Hormel Foods is determined to deliver the best nutritious and convenient meal solution for kids. Their Hormel® Compleats® Kids microwave meals are a shelf-stable line designed to keep the smallest of stomachs full and energized.
Picky eating habits can get in the way of proper nutrition which is critical to the health of active, growing children. Hormel® Compleats® Kids microwave meals offer great-tasting options that will please the most discerning of palates and provide nourishment parents can feel good about.
Hormel® Compleats® Kids microwave meals and www.compleatskids.com can help families working toward a healthy and active lifestyle. The site features a variety of physical activity ideas, a board game style chart to track daily physical activity and a certificate for kids who have committed to eating healthy and being active every day.
Join Hormel® Compleats® Kids and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to keep your family full and energized. The party will be held on Tuesday, August 9 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 9 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Hormel)
- Topic: Keeping Your Family Full and Energized
- Who: Brand Panelist: @HormelFoods, Community Panelists: @peekababy @7onashoestring @FabShoppingMom @TimeOutMom, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @TimeOutMom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020