Hormel Cure 81 Ham Giveaway: Win a Picnic Basket, $125 Gift Card, and Ham Products
When it comes to holiday and spring cooking, does the idea of ham come to mind? People have been enjoying Hormel Cure 81 hams since they were created in 1963. Each Cure 81 ham starts by selecting the best ham and then hand preparing, trimming, and inspecting it to maintain the highest quality.
Whether it’s for a large family get-together, quick lunch, or a weeknight dinner, there is a Cure 81 ham that is right for the occasion. The taste of ham is versatile and works well with both sweet and spicy flavors. Add a smoky barbecue sauce or black pepper rub to enhance the rich ham flavor, or try unexpected stone fruits such as plum or apricots to lighten the taste palate. No matter what you do, your family and friends are bound to love a Hormel Cure 81 ham!
To learn more about Hormel Cure 81 Ham, visit: http://www.hormelfoods.com/
This week’s giveaway is all about enjoying the outdoors with a picnic inspired by easy to prep and pack ham recipes. One lucky winner will receive an Entourage picnic basket, $125 American Express gift card, and assorted Hormel Cure 81 ham products (boneless, ham steaks, diced cubed, etc.)
For a chance to win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets:
- Follow @HormelFoods on Twitter.
- Like the Hormel Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: What is your favorite spring recipe?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Hormel Cure 81 Hams are a great ingredient to include in your spring cooking! http://bit.ly/GX3B5K #gno #HormelHam PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter for a chance to win a #HormelHam Gift Pack and a $125 Gift Card! http://bit.ly/GX3B5K #gno PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, April 4. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020