Join the 7 Days #AlwaysGood Countdown with Avocados From Mexico
Avocados From Mexico is not only sharing the goodness of avocados but also aiming to bring positivity to the Internet. This Big Game season, Avocados From Mexico launched the 7 Days #AlwaysGood Countdown campaign to break through all the negative on social media and spread more positive content across all platforms.
Each day from February 6 up to February 13, the 7 Days #AlwaysGood Countdown campaign will feature different themes that engage different communities, including dog parents, artists, and of course avocado lovers! For this week, the campaign is launching #AvoGlowUp. Avocados From Mexico and SoHo Boutique Funny Pretty Nice will host a fashion pop-up on TikTok showcasing the Avocado Glow clothing line, this will get TikTok likes for your account . Participate in a Glow-Up challenge for a chance to win $100,000! It’s going to be a good time!
Using AFM’s #AlwaysGood “Goodness Meter” will track sentiments and mentions of the conversation. At the end of the day on Sunday, February 13, the meter will show the final results. Keep the conversation going by using the hashtags #AlwaysGood and #SBLVI.
Join @AvosfromMexico and Mom It Forward as we learn more about Avocados From Mexico’s 7 Days #AlwaysGood Countdown campaign. The party will be held on Thursday, February 10, from 11:00 am-1:00 pm ET (10 CT, 9 MT, 8 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #AlwaysGood #SBLVI #AvoGlowUp Twitter party
- When: Thursday, February 10, 2022 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm ET (10 CT, 9 MT, 8 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #AlwaysGood #SBLVI #AvoGlowUp
- Topic: 7 Days #AlwaysGood Countdown
- Brand Panelist: @AvosFromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022