Join the #AvocadoGoodFats #gno Twitter Party For A Chance To Win Avocado-Themed Outfits
Did you know that you can get first dibs on limited edition avocado goodies? Avocados From Mexico recently launched a platform—Avocado Nation—and released avocado-themed outfits for health and sports enthusiasts who love avocados and tennis, running, cycling, hiking, golf, and/or yoga. As a member of the Avocado Nation community, you can get the freshest designs and find out about new collaborations that will make your friends green with envy.
It gets even better! Share your favorite outfits from https://theavocadonation.com/shop on Twitter with the hashtag #AvocadoGoodFats for a chance to win them. You can also win the outfits by buying avocados at your preferred retailer and submit your receipts using the Avocado Network’s Rewards page.
Doing exercises with avocado-themed outfits and eating healthy avocados that contain good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals have never been this rewarding!
Join @AvosfromMexico, Chef @PatiJinich, and Mom It Forward as we learn more about Avocados From Mexico’s avocado-themed outfits. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 15, from 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #AvocadoGoodFats #ad Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ad (or #sponsored), #AvocadoGoodFats
- Topic: Avocado From Mexico Clothing Line
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico @PatiJinich
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022