Join the To Gather Together ￼#Mom2Summit #gno Twitter Party
Mom 2.0 Summit will be happening for the first time IRL in three years! On April 25-27 in downtown Los Angeles at the InterContinental Hotel, Mom 2.0 To Gather Together is gathering influencers and leaders who create content online and on-air in parenting, entertainment, food, politics, business, marketing, technology, social change, travel, and design.
Join us for a pre-event packing party for Mom 2.0 Summit. Whether you are attending the event in LA on April 25-27 or not, @Mom2Summit will be gathering together online on Thursday, April 21 to talk trends, tips, and tricks for attending an event in 2022. Plus, @Mom2Summit will also be giving away 2 $200 gift certificates and 5 tickets to their 2023 event.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #Mom2Summit Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, April 21, 2022, from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #Mom2Summit
- Topic: Mom 2.0 To Gather Together
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Mom2Summit
- Moderators: @MomItForward @ForwardIM @TroyPattee
- Community Panelists: Soon to be announced!
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more about giveaways
How to Join the Virtual Twitter Soiree
Do the following to participate:
- Open up your Twitter app and follow @Mom2Summit and @MomItForward (your party hosts).
- Search for these hashtags: #Mom2Summit #gno.
- Answer our questions, ask your own, or just join in the chatter using the chat’s hashtags in your tweets so we can “see” you.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)