Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes
A bunch of flavor in a little bite, these Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes will give you the great taste of Fall while satisfying your sweet tooth! They're perfect to feature on the dessert table at Thanksgiving, too!
Two flavors of Fall that hook me in every year - caramel and pumpkin. As far back as I can remember, I've always loved caramel. Apples covered in it are one of my very favorite desserts. The sweetness combined with the chewiness is something I look forward to when the weather starts turning colder.
Pumpkin was a flavor I never really took to. I'd pass on the pumpkin pies and go for the apple at Thanksgiving. However, since I've started blogging and have been incorporating many different flavors into my baking and cooking, that orange squash has grown on me. I still think I might go for an apple pie over a pumpkin, but if these Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes were on the dessert table, you can bet they would be the first thing I would put on my plate!
Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Makes 36 mini cheesecakes
Ingredients for Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup gingersnap cookies finely ground
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce, plus extra for garnish1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix< ;">1/8 teaspoon salt< >3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
Making the crust for your Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl until crumbs are moistened and sticking together.
3. Using a 12 cup mini-muffin tin, fill each cup using a tablespoonful of crust mixture. With the back of the tablespoon, gently press into each forming a well.
4. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until set.
Making the filling for your Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- In a mixing bowl, cream the brown sugar and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add caramel sauce, vanilla, pumpkin spice, and salt and mix well.
- Add pumpkin and egg and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until middles are set.
- Place tartlets and entire muffin tray on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- To remove from tray, gently use an off-set spatula or a rounded knife.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours before serving.
Cinnamon Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Making your Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, sugar and cinnamon.
- Beat on medium-high until soft peaks form.
- Spread over cheesecakes or decorate with a star piping tip before serving.
- Drizzle with additional caramel sauce.
These Mini Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes are sure to be a hit with your guests at Thanksgiving or any Fall gathering this season! They're just the right size, but will put an even bigger smile on every face.
Will you save these for a special occasion or enjoy them for an every day treat?
Latest posts by Lynne Feifer (see all)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes for Holiday Parties - December 7, 2021
- Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe for Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey - November 2, 2021
- Game Day Cupcakes - January 18, 2021