NetZero: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Summer has officially hit! Summer traveling always tops the list for kids and parents; whether it’s traveling to the beach or heading to the family cabin. Winning the sandcastle contest isn’t the only thing worrying you on vacation, you are often left asking “Where’s the closest WiFi?”
Now you don’t have to track down the nearest coffee shop to check for important emails or get up-to-date on what’s happening in social media, NetZero has your bases covered. NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband provides secure, mobile, super-fast 4G Internet access for your laptop, iPad®, netbook or tablet in over 80 cities across the U.S. With a NetZero 4G device, you become your own hotspot. The only reason for you to visit the coffee shop while relaxing on the vacation is to grab your morning bagel… not the Internet.
NetZero is celebrating summer 2013 with free devices and double the data, on select plans for all new subscribers, all in order to keep your family plugged in during all your summer adventures. Click here to learn more.
Join NetZero, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about summer traveling. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 18 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 18 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #NetZero_4G
- Topic: Summer Traveling
- Who: Brand Panelists: @NetZero_4G Community Panelists: @MommyBlogExpert @EvolvingStacey @rn62 @AdriansCrazyLif @Ticklesandtots @TheEleanorPrior @themommyfiles @bkissesoflove @MommyFactor Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties. Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021