Passports with Purpose: Monday Daytime #gno Twitter Party
Travel is an extraordinary experience, as it opens your eyes to new worlds, cultures, adventures, and people. With so many places to visit in this world, what tops your travel bucket list?
Instead of traveling the world without cause, why not travel with purpose? Passports with Purpose is the annual travel bloggers’ fundraiser, which started in 2008. Their designated beneficiary in 2013 is buildOn and their goal is to raise $115,000 to build three primary schools and fund three Adult Literacy Programs in the Sikasso Region of Mali, Africa.
The 2013 online fundraising event will run from November 25, 2013 at 11:59pm EST and end on December 9, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. During that time, you will be able to donate $10 on their catalog of prizes; each chance is $10 and all proceeds go to buildOn. After December 9, you’ll still be able to donate to the cause.
To learn more about this year’s project, please visit this page: http://passportswithpurpose.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Passports-with-Purpose-Announces-buildOn-as-2013-Beneficiary.pdf.
To see who participated in 2012’s program, please visit this page: http://passportswithpurpose.org/2012-bloggers/.
Here is who is participating in 2013: http://passportswithpurpose.org/2013-participating-bloggers/
Join Passports with Purpose, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about travel and social good. The party will be held on Monday, December 9 from 2-3 p.m. ET (1CT, 12MT, 11PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, December 9 from 2-3 p.m. EST (1CT, 12 MT, & 11 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #PwP
- Topic: Travel and Social Good
- Who: Brand Panelist: @PassportPurpose Community Panelists: @Wandermom @MegPaynor @MotherofAllTrip @KaraSW @AdventuresByDad @JodiGrundig @travelmamas @worldtravelmom Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Note: This is a non-sponsored party.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020