Ricola: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
It’s that time of year again – winter cold and flu season. There is nothing worse than missing out on work or fun winter memories because of an agonizing cough or flu. Being stuck at home with the flu is no picnic. How do you stay healthy during the cold season?
Ricola, the leading manufacturer of soothing herb cough drops from Switzerland, is inviting you to “Call in Well”. Now through January 31, 2014, trade in your sick days for well days by calling 1-855-4-WELLDAY or text RICOLA (22122) to share what fun thing you would do if you took a ‘well day” off. One lucky winner per day will win $500. Learn more details and official rules, visit www.facebook.com/ricola.
Be sure to stock up on plenty of Ricola Extra Strength Cough Drops which feature Chrüterchraft, the sooth-able, magic 10 herb blend with natural menthol. It’s Swiss.
Join Ricola, Mom It Forward, Carolyn Scott-Hamilton from The Healthy Voyager, and our panel of experts as we chat about staying healthy during cold winter months. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 21 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 21 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #SwissHerbs
- Topic: Staying Healthy
- Who: Brand Panelist: @RicolaUSA Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021