RSVP for #GNO’s Parenting Party: Raising Giving, Service-Oriented, Charitable Children!
Among the amazing adult guests on Tuesday's #gno virtual panel (see bullet list below), we are also excited to announce our first kid panelists—Mary Margaret, an amazingly charitable 10-year old from Kids Are Heroes and Jason from Pencil Bugs, one of the world's youngest entrepreneurs who believes in giving back a portion of what he earns to charity.
Join us for an inspiring evening where you'll learn how to raise giving, service-oriented, and charitable children. We hope you'll bring your best tips, insights, and experiences to share with other party goers as well!
- When: Tues., Apr. 21 from 9 pm to 1 a.m. EDT (8 CDT, 7 CDT, and 6 PDT)
- What: Girl's Night Out (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- Topic: Raising giving children—in conjunction with our charity to fight poverty in Kenya (Yehu, BasaBody, Coast Coconut Farms)
- What are the best ways to be giving and charitable and teach this to your child(ren)?
- What are the best ways to model service and giving to others?
- How can you engage children in "giving" conversations?
- Given the state of the economy, what volunteer activities can you
do as a family that don't cost money?
- What are fun activities that teach service, giving, and sharing?
- In what ways can you focus on your & your kid's skills sets,
talents, and interests to engage them in giving and service?
- What fundraisers or volunteering have you done or are currently doing?
- What are ways you can teach being charitable with your money?
- Where: Tweet Grid (use the #gno hashtag)
- Who:@kidsareheroes @MMsmusicforlife @pencilbugs @lemonadedayfun @txworkingmom @resourcefulmom
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.