RSVP to Chat About Keeping Children Safe From Untested Chemicals
While Mom It Forward does not use #gno events to promote causes, it does offer brands and/or organizations the opportunity to present information in a spirit of education, awareness, and with respect for all opinions.
This Tuesday, regardless of where you stand on the issue, join us as we learn more about the Million Baby Crawl—an initiative promoting stronger standards on toxic chemicals. We'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions—shared with candor yet respect for others' view points, of course!
- What: Seventh Generation is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 27, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #mbcrawl.)
- Topic: Keeping Children Safe From Untested Chemicals!
- Who: @astheygrowup @drgreene @getanna @myfourmonkeys @non_toxic_kids @saferchemicals @SeventhGen @thesoftlanding @erinbrockovich1
- Party Favors: A healthy home cleaning kit from Seventh Generation (10 winners!) Click here to enter.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.