Snapfish: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Holiday Photos and Photo Resolutions
You’re likely taking hundreds of photos at holiday parties or family celebrations this season that never see the light of day. Don’t let that happen to your photos as you go into the New Year. There are simple and easy ways to share your special moments and keep them living on with those you care about the most!
Snapfish.com makes the New Year a snap by helping you imagine, create and share one-of-a-kind customizable photo books, cards, home décor and more. There is no better time to start as you’re capturing your photos this holiday and setting your photo resolutions and reorganizing everything for 2012. You can design your own photo book, or, enlist the services of Snapfish’s professional designers with your direction so you don’t even have to worry about doing it yourself. In fact, Snapfish also offers same-day pick up at retail at more than 10,000 locations across the country including Walmart, Meijer and Duane Reade.
Be sure to mark your calendar on Tuesday, December 20 and join us as we chat about Holiday Photos and Photo Resolutions!
Join Snapfish and our panel of experts as we talk holiday photos and photo resolutions! The party will be held on Tuesday, December 20 from 9 -11p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 20 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Snapfishnewyear)
- Topic: Photos and Photo Resolutions
- Who: Brand Panelist: @SnapfishbyHP, Community Panelists: @noflashcards @dineanddish @TCreativeBlogs @iheartnaptime @RealMomKitchen @dumbparent @craftingchicks, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Photography: Simple Tips and Tricks for Beautiful Food Photographs - January 18, 2022
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020