SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS No Calorie Sweetener Products: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Healthy Living
Achieving a healthier lifestyle means making small, good-for-you choices each day. It’s important to always be moving in the right direction, but with everything going on in your life, it may be hard for you to stay on track. Whether it’s taking the stairs, or just taking a moment to smile, you want to feel good about the choices you make and know that each day you’re getting closer to the YOU that YOU want to be.
Whether you’re trying to better manage your health or simply want to cut some unnecessary sugar from your diet, SPLENDA® Sweetener Products have always provided an easy, effective way to reduce daily calories from sugar. But now, with the launch of the brand’s new product line — SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS (TM) No Calorie Sweetener — it’s never been easier to “get more out of what you put in.”
Now, for the first time ever, with the sprinkle of a packet or the tip of a teaspoon, you can enjoy foods and drinks with less calories from sugar and get a small boost of select B vitamins, antioxidant vitamins C and E, or fiber in your favorite recipes with every packet.
Join SPLENDA® Sweetener Products and our panel of experts as we discuss healthy living tips that are essential to you. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 13, from 9-11pm ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 13 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Splenda)
- Topic: Healthy living tips that are essential to you
- Who: Community Panelists: @doughmesstic @DebMomOf3 @7onashoestring @HoosierHomemade @homewithmandy @SeeryusMama @simplybeingmom @RealMomKitchen @7clowncircus @aMusingFoodie , Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.