Spring Fashion: 10 Must-Haves for Under $100
This spring why not indulge in a few must-have pieces to spruce up your wardrobe? Whether it's a new bag or a pair of new earrings, new has never gone out of style girls! My small budget most definitely can't handle all the trends coming at me this season, so I have narrowed it down to my absolute 10 favorite must-haves that are under $100.
Must-Have Items for Spring
1. Winter is over and no more bulky coats. Lighten up your load with this fab messenger bag. Find this "Across the Shoulder Bag with Buckle" at ZARA for $99.90
2. 'Tis the season for sandals. I love the embelishments and neutral color of Kenneth Cole's "Big Event." Find these shoes at PIPERLIME for $59.
3. Say hello to sunshine with this cheery little dress. Find this "In an Instant" dress at ANTHROPOLOGIE for $98.
4. On the go, on your bike, out for a run, lunching with the gals? Stay on time with this no nonsense vintage luxury watch from American Apparel for $25.
5. Get that spring time glow with a light yet lasting cheek stain from TARTE. Find the stain at your nearest SEPHORA for $30.
6. There's still a chill in the air in springtime, so how about a light scarf to keep you snug? This Juniper Rose Scarf is from MADEWELL for $55. It also comes in blue as well.
7. A little of gold a little of of whimsy, these sweet earrings are just the thing for a sunny spring afternoon and can pull double duty for nighttime as well. Find this Betsey Johnson Goldtone Bow at Macy's (Women's Clothing) for $30.
8. Stay neutral yet chic with this must-have shade of grey by ESSIE - Playa del platinum for $6.99 - $8.99. Please visit your local salon for this spring color.
9. If you have not tried Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap, then you have been missing out! This soap cleanses your face, hand, feet, and all other dirty parts all while staying Organic and fair trade. This soap leaves the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. My favorite is the peppermint liquid soap. Find this fabulous soap at TARGET.
10. Stay cool with these ultra sleek sunglasses. Designer Marc by Marc Jacobs leaves his signature touch on these ever classic aviators. Find these glasses at NORDSTROM for $98.
What are some of your must-have items for Spring? How do you find the best bargains when shopping?
Maria Colaco can be found at @pluslily or NewYorkMOM where she writes about her daughter, husband and giant D.O.G. and throws in the occasional DIY tip. She also writes about beauty, fashion, fitness and travel. Maria is the chick-in-charge of MariaColacoDance, a successful non-profit modern dance company in NYC.
Latest posts by mariacolaco (see all)
- Layering: 3 Outfit Ideas to Help You Stay Cute and Comfortable - May 19, 2011
- Skin Care: Sprucing Up Your Skin for Spring - April 7, 2011
- Spring Fashion: 10 Must-Haves for Under $100 - March 10, 2011