Summer Fashion: 5 Mommy Must-Haves Under $100
me • beauty & fashion • lifestyle • hobbies-me time
Believe it or not summer is almost here along with camps, vacations, and fun in the sun. While we're all busy lining up activities for the kids, it's also a good time to start planning your summer fashion essentials that will keep you looking fashionable, are budget-friendly, and chic while also being functional.
1. Boyfriend Shorts. This style of shorts is trendy, versatile, and perfect for moms. The dark wash is slimming and you can roll them to fit your style. Find this pair of Simply Vera Vera Wang Convertible Denim Boyfriend Shorts at Kohl's for $44.
2. Maxi Dresses & Maxi Skirts. Nothing says easy, breezy, bohemian summer style quite like maxi dresses and skirts. You can find them in every color, size, and price to flatter your body and style. They go from casual to evening with just a few added accessories.
Click any of the skirts/dresses below (ranging from $22.80 - 98.00) to take you to their retailer.
3. Statement Necklace. You can find them anywhere for any price and they really come in handy to spruce up a boring outfit like I did below.
4. Funky Flat Sandals. These sandals will add a stylish twist to any outfit. They are all fashion-forward and FLAT :). Pair them with a sundress, skirt, or shorts but make sure that you're not wearing any competing prints or colors because they should be your standout piece.
Click any of the sandals below (ranging from $13 - 75.00) to take you to their retailer.
5. Hats. Hats are perfect for keeping cool, bad hair days, and adding a style to summer outfits. This Bow-Trimmed Straw Hat is available at Charlotte Russe for $12.50 and the neutral color will match just about anything.
What are your top summer fashion essentials to get you through the long hot days in style?
Valerie Rowekamp can be found at CharmedValerie.com blogging and vlogging about her personal style, beauty, and affordable fashion. She lives in Dallas, TX with her husband, 3 year old son, and is expecting another in September 2011.
Latest posts by Valerie Rowekamp (see all)
- Summer Fashion: 5 Mommy Must-Haves Under $100 - May 12, 2011