Tickety Toc: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Watching your preschooler grow up is an exciting time for parents, as it begins a whole new period of “firsts.” First day of school, first time writing his or her own name, and first time saying the alphabet all the way through. But being the mom or dad to a preschooler also holds its own unique set of challenges since, as a parent, you hold the responsibility to ensure your child is developing positive social skills, too.
Every child must master some vital skills as they engage with others both inside and outside their home. Things like cooperation, a sense of responsibility, and getting along with siblings are just some of the social skills they’ll need in life. In addition, parents of kids this age face the tricky task of helping them stick to a schedule as they begin a busy day and then wind down again for the evening. Tickety Toc, the hit Nick Jr animated series from Zodiak Rights, can help as it provides wholesome entertainment for your little ones while also reinforcing valuable preschool concepts that are key to their healthy development as individuals.
Tickety Toc arrives on DVD for the very first time from Anchor Bay Entertainment this September 10, 2013 with “Chime Time Adventures.” Follow the everyday adventures of six-year-old-twins, Tommy and Tallulah, as they work to “chime the time” and keep everything running smoothly in Tickety Town. Through the twins’ madcap adventures in six engaging episodes, “Chime Time Adventures” explores teamwork, helping others and being resourceful to solve problems – all very important preschool concepts.
Join Tickety Toc, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about supporting your children’s growth and development. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 10 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 10 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #TicketyTocDVD
- Topic: How to Support Your Children’s Growth & Development
- Who: Brand Panelist:@ticketytoc Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021