Together Counts Program & Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
In partnership with the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation, Girl Scouts of the USA developed three "Healthy Habits" booklets to easily incorporate energy balance into meetings, outings, events and adventures. The free booklets help guide girls as they learn to lead active, healthy lifestyles. Through the use of these free resources for Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors, Girl Scout volunteers and families can guide girls in fun, easy ways to achieve “energy balance”.
The three Healthy Habits booklets available for download include:
- Between Earth and Sky with Healthy Habits - Daisies learn about the many plants, trees, and animals that flourish in nature, and also build important leadership skills.
- WOW! Wonders of Water with Healthy Habits - Brownies discover the many forms and paths that water takes and how to protect it. They also learn how to engage in teamwork, speak effectively to convey a message, and inspire others
- Get Moving! With Healthy Habits - Juniors learn how to use their energy to protect Earth’s energy and build important leadership skills.
Join Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the Girl Scouts Healthy Habits booklets and how parents and troop leaders can encourage a healthy, active lifestyle this summer. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 26 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 26 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #HealthyHabits
- Topic: Summertime Healthy Habits
- Brand Panelist: @TogetherCounts @GSCNC
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join @TogetherCounts & @GSCNC #gno Twitter party 5/26 (9-10 pm ET) on summertime healthy habits #ad http://bit.ly/1IPw7sN #HealthyHabits PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.