TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS: Monday #gno Twitter Party
Adventures spark your kid’s creativity in ways that will carry them through their life. Backyards are converted into battlefields between OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATRON and the fate of the human race rests in the capable hands of your kids. But with the new TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS line, your kids are the ones designing their own custom TRANSFORMERS characters!
TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS is the new and innovative line that lets kids construct, convert, and customize the TRANSFORMERS character of their dreams.
- Each figure includes a robot frame and lots of armor, weapons, and accessory parts
- Each figure converts from robot to vehicle and back without taking it apart
- Swap parts between two or more figures and build your own custom AUTOBOT OR DECEPTICON. Your kids can exercise their creativity by creating a new name and back-story for their character.
Join TRANSFORMERS, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about sparking creativity and of course, Transformers. The party will be held on Monday, November 18 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, November 18 from 8-9 p.m. EST (7CT, 6 MT, & 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ConstructBots
- Topic: Sparking Creativity
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Hasbronews Community Panelists: @DarcyZalewski @briebrieblooms @shellthings @StaceyNerdin @RoseTintedLani Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.