Xbox: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Family Fun During the Holidays
With the holidays just around the corner, so many families are getting ready to partake in many of their favorite family holiday traditions. From baking and cooking, to spending time with family and friends, there is always so much to do during the hectic holiday season.
With so much happening during the months of November and December, sometimes it’s just nice to spend some time with family at home. Instead of lounging on the couch, why not take a journey where stories come to life and dreams come true, right in your living room? Kinect: Disneyland Adventures gives you and your family an amazing Disneyland park experience without the cost of travel!
Explore Disneyland park — from Main Street U.S.A. to Critter Country — join Peter Pan to battle Captain Hook, high-five Mickey Mouse or hug Snow White. Whether it’s your first time or hundredth time exploring Disneyland park, relive your fondest memories or embark on a new adventure.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, November 22 and join us as we talk about family fun during the holidays!
Join Xbox and our panel of experts as we discuss family fun with Kinect. The party will be held on Tuesday, November 22 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 22 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Kinect)
- Topic: Family Fun During the Holidays
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Xbox, Community Panelists: @c2cmom @themorrisbunch @7onashoestring @peekababy , Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020