Good Facts ‘bout Good Fats: Avocados From Mexico #gno Twitter Party ￼
Oh, we’re gonna let the good times roll – with good fats. Fact is, not all fats are created equal - there are good fats and bad fats. When we say avocados are always good, we're talking about the good fats and good taste. Come learn more about Good Fats and get some of our best avocado recipes.
The type of fat you eat is key to a healthy diet. It's a good thing avocados contain the good stuff! Fresh avocados have good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals, and they’re so good in so many dishes. Incorporating good fats into your diet with Avocados From Mexico has never been easy! What a better day to talk about this on National Healthy Fats Day!
Party Topic: Good Facts ‘bout Good Fats
Join @AvosfromMexico and Mom It Forward as we learn more about the good fats in avocados and celebrate National Healthy Fats Day with Avocados From Mexico. The party will be held on Monday, March 21, from 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #AvocadoGoodFats #AlwaysGood Twitter party
- When: Monday, March 21, 2022 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #AvocadoGoodFats #AlwaysGood
- Topic: Good Facts ‘bout Good Fats
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022