Pam Anderson Cookbook Giveaway: Win $250 Amazon Gift Card and a Signed Copy of “Perfect One-Dish Dinners”
Best-selling author and USA Weekend food columnist, Pam Anderson, has done it again with her latest cookbook, Perfect One-Dish Dinners. In this book, Pam Anderson shares one recipe after another of meals that are based off of one dish instead of countless dishes. Grouped into four sections – summer salads and grilled platters, casseroles, roasts and stews – the cookbook includes classic dishes, as well as appetizers, sides, desserts and wine pairings that are the perfect complements to each main dish.
With the holiday season upon us, this book is essential to have on hand to prepare easy, make-ahead dishes that will help you enjoy the holiday season instead of spending countless hours stressing about what to serve your family and friends.
This week's giveaway is all about Perfect-One Dish Dinners. One lucky winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card and a signed copy of Perfect One-Dish Dinners.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @ThreeManyCooks and @SpruceTV on Twitter.
- Visit the website www.sprucetv.com/blog/ and leave a comment about Pam Anderson and her cookbook and then come back to this post and let us know that you left a comment (please include a copy of the comment).
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward - Join @ThreeManyCooks & @SpruceTV #gno Twitter party Wed 12/8 (9-11pm ET) 2 chat #1DishDinners http://bit.ly/fZ0x9p PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward - GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win $250 Amazon gift card & signed copy of Perfect #1DishDinners http://bit.ly/dMHXwu #gno PLS RT
The following is an extra entry that is completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for this giveaway. Leave a separate comment on this post for the completed entry.
Like the Three Many Cooks page on Facebook
Terms and Conditions
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020