RSVP: The New Age of Brand Evangelists—Using Social Media Moms & Mavens for Marketing
Did you know that moms control 80% of household spending for a whopping 1.7 TRILLION (yah, you "heard" me right, TRILLION) dollars in annual spending. Furthermore, there is somewhere around 86 MILLION moms in the US alone.
What does all this mean? Data supports that moms have influence. And now, companies are paying attention to that data by not only involving moms in focus groups and research up front, but also in marketing initiatives/events and programs during product launches where they literally get to be brand evangelists. For many, it is becoming a full-time business opportunity to help shape and market brands through social media.
Join us here Tuesday, May 19 as these moms chat with us about the brands they've been involved with and their experiences with the various initiatives.
- When: Tues., May 19 from 9 pm to 11 p.m. EDT (8 CDT, 7 CDT, and 6 PDT)
- What: Girl's Night Out (What's GNO? Click here to find out!)
- Topic: Moms in Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Where: Tweet Grid (use the #gno hashtag)
- Who: @alliworthington, @audreymcclellan, @jessicaknows, @designmama, @gwenbell @classymommy, @babysteph, @SITSgirls
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF). If you would like to include your blog, please enter it next to your name. Make sure to include your twitter URL in the URL line. Please do not enter your blog URL there.