Parties: Valentine’s Day Photo Props
family fun • entertainment & parties
Looking for some fun ideas for your kids' school Valentine's Day party? Look no further. These photo props are an absolute must.
Envision a photo booth where the kids can grab some of their favorite props and strike a pose. Photo props are a fun way to take normal pictures from drab to fab! Your kids' classmates will have a blast posing for you while you capture all of their different personalities. Not only are they inexpensive, but they are easy to make.
A fun way to get the kids to show different faces is to ask them questions right before taking their picture such as: "Who's your girlfriend?" Or, "Have you kissed a girl yet?" Anything to get them to laugh will help make the props come to life.
Make sure to put people together that will bring out the fun in each other... like these twins.
Capture the pictures on a bright background to make the photo props pop.
How to Make Photo Booth Props
- 8 1/2 x 11 or 11 x 13 paper depending on the size you want your prop to be
- Foam Core
- Spray Mount
- Exacto Knife
- Click on the free printable and print out the pictures of the props.
- Spray the back of each printable with the spray mount and attach to foam core.
- Use an Exacto knife to cut out the picture on the foam core.
- Tape the dowel to the back of the prop. You are done. It is that simple.
Click to download the "Will you be my Valentine?" photo booth prop.
Click to download the heart antenna photo booth prop.
Click to download the conversation heart photo booth prop.
For more Valentine's Day printables and all the photo props featured below, check out our fun new eBook.
What fun ideas are you doing for your kids Valentines party?
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- St. Patrick’s Day Party - March 14, 2023
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - March 3, 2023
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 16, 2023