ActiveCare Giveaway: Win an iPod Touch or an Ogio Gym Bag
With ActiveCare’s services you can stay in your home and feel confident that the care you need is always there for you. ActiveCare provides the assistance you need with daily activities and in emergencies, so you can maintain your independent lifestyle with confidence and optimism. Independent living offers individuals continued happiness by being in a safe, familiar place of your own.
When ActiveCare is engaged, you gain a personal assistant with a personal interest in your well being. The CareCenter at ActiveCare maintains your medical history and list of medications, a database of your contacts and phone numbers, as well as 24-hour Care Specialists ready and prepared to answer to members’ needs.
Do you have an older loved one in your life who needs a little assistance? Are you worried about the costs of nursing homes? Are you nervous that your loved one might have an accident without you knowing about it? Did you know that 1 in 3 seniors will skip at least one meal per day and 1 in 3 adults over 65 will fall this year?
There’s no longer a need to worry, now that ActiveCare can keep older loved ones safe and healthy in the comforts of their own home or on the go. With ActiveCare, older loved ones are never alone. The following are just a few of the perks of ActiveCare:
- Financially beneficial compared to traditional senior care such as assisted living and nursing homes
- 24-Hour Connection between your older loved one and the CareCenter
- Security and safety at home
- Assistance on the go with a mobile device, or PAL, that is a cell phone, GPS tracking device, and emergency fall detector all in one
- Health monitoring that analyzes vital signs
- Concierge for daily needs to make life simpler and easier
- Peace of mind whether at home or on the go
To learn more about ActiveCare, visit: www.ActiveCare.com. Also, don’t forget to mark your calendar for Monday, March 26 for the #gno Twitter party! We’ll be chatting about independent living for seniors!
This week's giveaway is all about independent living for seniors. One Grand Prize Winner will win an iPod Touch (ARV: $199) and five First Prize Winners will win an ActiveCare branded Ogio Gym/Weekend bag (ARV: $50).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @ActiveCareInc on Twitter.
- Like the Active Care Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you help your older loved ones live independently?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward Join the @ActiveCareInc #gno Twitter party 3/26 (9-10 ET) on senior living http://bit.ly/GCQQAG #ActiveCare PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win an iPod Touch or an Ogio weekend/gym bag http://bit.ly/GBYzgr #gno #ActiveCare PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Tuesday, March 27. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020