Bluebird® by American Express®: Win $50 In Your Bluebird Account
As a parent, you’ve taught your kids how to ride a bike, to read, and how to make friends. There are countless lessons that parents teach to their kids, and each one of them carries importance. However, there is a particular lesson that affects every aspect of their future lives – financial responsibility.
Teaching financial responsibility to your kids will empower them to make better life choices. Teaching responsibility doesn’t need to wait until they are teens, in fact the sooner you begin the better. Teaching the value of each coin and dollar and how smaller coins add up to larger amounts is an incredibly important lesson. If they wish to purchase an expensive item such as a new bike or an iPod, use the opportunity to teach them how to budget effectively.
Bluebird® by American Express® accounts – an alternative to debit and checking accounts-- are perfect for teens and college students as they cannot be overdrawn thus empowering your kids with financial confidence and keeping mom and dad from stressing about fees. Learn more about how to setup your Bluebird Account here.
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Wednesday, September 4 from 9:00pm to 10:00pm ET/ 6:00pm to 7:00pm PT as we chat about financial responsibility. Click here for more details about the party.
Giveaway Post Prize
First follow @MomItForward on Twitter, then complete at least one of the following actions. Note you will receive one entry for each of the following actions (with a maximum of 3 entries per person/Twitter account):
- Answer the following question via Twitter using the hashtag #BluebirdBTS and #sweeps: How do you teach financial responsibility?
- Tweet the following: RT @MomItForward Join #BluebirdBTS #gno Twitter party 9/4(9-10 ET) on financial responsibility (ad) http://bit.ly/1dnIHlB PLS RT #sweeps
- Tweet the following: RT @MomItForward Sweeps!Chance 2 win $50 in ur Bluebird acct NoPurNec50US/DC(No VT)[email protected] http://bit.ly/1feDYhH #gno #BluebirdBTS PLS RT
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, September 5. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021