#ATT: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
In our modern world, people are always connected. May it be for work, personal needs, or for fun - the convenience of staying connected is unparalleled. AT&T currently offers two new top value deals that you won’t want to miss:
- AT&T1 is offering up to $650 in credits to help you switch your wireless service to AT&T. Simply purchase a new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, activate eligible service, port your number, and trade-in your current eligible smartphone.2
- Combine this with AT&T’s buy-1, get-1 free offer3 for their most popular smartphones to maximize your value. See more at AT&T's Newsroom blog and www.att.com/switch.
Take advantage of the offer and make that switch in five simple steps:
- Purchase a new smartphone on AT&T NextSM, activate a new line of qualified postpaid wireless service with AT&T, and port your number from Verizon, Sprint or T-Mobile.
- Trade-in your current eligible smartphone (minimum $10 value) online or in our stores and receive either AT&T store credit or an AT&T Promotion Card in the amount of your trade-in value.
- Submit the final statement from your previous carrier online.
- Receive an AT&T promotion Visa pre-paid gift card in the amount of the early. termination fee or device balance owed on your final bill minus your trade-in value.
- Receive total credits of up to $650.
Here’s how the Buy One, Get One promo works:
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After 3 bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $650 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
For more details about the deals, visit: http://about.att.com/story/650_credit_per_line_to_help_you_switch.html. Promo runs until March 31, 2016. Hurry now and make the switch!
Join AT&T, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about the value of staying connected with one another. The party will be held on Thursday, February 25 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, February 25, 2016, from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #ATT
- Topic: The Value of Staying Connected
- Who: Sponsored by @ATT
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
RT @MomItForward Join the #ATT #gno Twitter party 2/25 (9-10 p.m. EST) on The Value of Staying Connected bit.ly/24mLmUA #ad PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021