Babies”R”Us: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
Whether it’s the first time crawling, the first tooth, walking or potty training, every milestone is important for you and your baby. As the premier baby products retailer, Babies”R”Us is uniquely qualified to provide new moms, dads, and even grandparents with excellent advice and the products that will support your little one as they strengthen their muscles, learn to walk, and run laps around the house. You can find everything you need for your Baby’s Milestones, at Babies”R”Us.
Pampers Swaddlers are the favorite of moms and the #1 choice of hospitals. Now, moms can keep their babies in the diaper they’ve come to know and love for all those important milestones. Please visit www.babiesrus.com/newpampers for more information.
From October 4th thru 24th Babies”R”Us customers will receive a free $10 Babies “R” Us Gift Card with an in-store purchase of any two Pampers value boxes. Babies”R”Us has recently lowered the price on Pampers Super Economy Packs to $39.99. So not only are you saving big but you get the free $10 GC as well!
Join Babies”R”Us, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about reaching milestones together. The party will be held on Thursday, October 17 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, October 17 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #BabyMilestones #gno
- Topic: Baby's Milestones
- Who: Brand Panelists: @BabiesRUs Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Fall Traditions: Carving Pumpkins and Decorating Cookies - September 20, 2023
- Seasonal Crafts: Fall Decorating Ideas - August 25, 2023
- Meal Plan: Cooking with Chicken - July 15, 2023