Be Game Day Ready With Avocados From Mexico
The Big Game is finally here! Even if your favorite team did not make it this year, it’s still a great time to get together with family and friends to eat and celebrate. Are you already geared up for Game Day? How are you prepping for the Big Game? Did you buy your avocados? What recipes are on your menu? Are you wearing a jersey? We would love to know!
How are your preparations for the upcoming Big Game? Whether you are a big fan of football or not, Game Day is always a great time to get your family and friends together, eat good food, and enjoy each other’s company. Watch the play-by-plays and commercials, and cheer on your favorite teams or players with your favorite guac recipes from the House of Goodness.
For today’s 7 Days #AlwaysGood Countdown, share pictures of your guac recipes on Twitter and get a #Caesar Thumbs Up from Avocados From Mexico. Don’t forget to enter the House of Goodness giveaway for a chance to win a $100,000 grand prize.
Join @AvosFromMexico and Mom It Forward as we learn more about Avocados From Mexico’s six avocado recipe ideas for the Big Game. The party will be held on Sunday, February 13 from 3:00-5:00 pm ET (2 CT, 1 MT, 12 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #AlwaysGood #SBLVI #Caesar Twitter party
- When: Sunday, February 13 from 3:00-5:00 pm ET (2 CT, 1 MT, 12 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #AlwaysGood #SBLVI #Caesar
- Topic: Game Day Prep & Plans
- Brand Panelist: @AvosFromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)