Big G and Atari: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Retro Memories
Sweat bands, leg warmers, big hair, neon accessories, Atari…who didn’t love the 80s? In celebration of a great decade, Big G cereals are bringing back their “Retro” themed packaging for the fifth time, 80’s style. That’s right, starting February 7 through mid-March, while supplies last, these limited-edition Big G cereal boxes are sure to turn heads down Target’s cereal aisle with their totally radical retro look.
Whether you enjoy it in a bowl with milk or use it to bake tasty treats, cereal has been a staple in kitchen cupboards across America. So many different varieties of cereal have been introduced throughout the years and can still be found on store shelves. These brands have been a part of our popular culture for decades!
In addition to conjuring fun childhood memories through the Retro program, Big G is also making it easy for families to get whole grain. Big G cereals, the ones with the white check, contain at least 9 grams of whole grain, with at least 48 grams of whole grain recommended daily. Cereal is already one of the healthiest breakfast choices you can make and the entire Big G cereal line is made with whole grain. What’s not to love?
On a side note, while Big G is celebrating the 80s, Atari will be celebrating its 40th birthday this year. Can you believe it? What is your favorite Atari game of all time? Keep your answer a secret for now and be sure to share it with us on Tuesday, February 7 as we chat with Big G and Atari about retro memories!
Join Big G and Atari, as well as our panel of experts, as we share retro memories! The party will be held on Tuesday, February 7 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 7 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BigGandAtari)
- Topic: Retro Memories
- Who: Brand Panelist: @BigGRetro @atar, Community Panelists: @Living_LaLaLand @7onashoestring @MimiBakerMN @thecreatvprncss, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020