Big Game Watch Party 2021: #GuacFromMexico #gno Twitter Party
The time has come again: The Big Game is here! Even if your favorite team did not make it this year, it’s still a great time to get together with family and eat. Are you already geared up for Game Day? How are you prepping for the Big Game? Did you buy your avocados? What recipes are on your menu? Are you wearing jerseys? We would love to know!
This year’s watch party will be much more intimate compared to previous years. But the fun and excitement are still the same, right? Watch the play by plays, commercials, and cheer on your favorite teams or players with your favorite guac recipes from the Guac Bowl Concession Stand. Allow this moment to be a way to bond with your family and create new traditions.
For more mouth-watering game day recipes, head over to http://bit.ly/guacstadium. Also, share your favorite game day recipe on social media with the hashtag #GuacFromMexico and enter for a chance to win $1,000,000!
Join @AvosfromMexico and Mom It Forward as we chat about the Big Game and share recipes. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 7, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET (2 CT, 1 MT, 12 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #GuacFromMexico #SBLV Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 7, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET (2 CT, 1 MT, 12 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ad (or #sponsored) #sweepstakes AND #GuacFromMexico #SBLV
- Topic: Big Game Watch Party
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022