Bing Giveaway: Win $100 Amex & $50 DonorsChoose.org Gift Cards From Bing.com!
Bing announced their 15 finalists for the Our School Needs contest, designed to help schools across the country get needed resources. Bing will award a quarter-million dollars, divided among four schools in need—$50,000 to three first-prize winners, and one $100,000 grand prize to the schools that get the most votes.
Help these schools win big and you can win too! Here’s how:
- During the finalist voting period, the first 30,000 people who vote on the finalist entries each day will receive one $3 donation code that can be applied to the classroom project of their choice on DonorsChoose.org. That means up to $900,000 in donations codes will be given to voters to use at DonorsChoose.org!
- Enter this giveaway below.
Mom It Forward is rewarding two lucky winners each with one $100 American Express gift card for their own use and one DonorsChoose.org $50 gift code to donate to the project of their choice on www.DonorsChoose.org.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @Bing on Twitter
- Tweet the following:
- Join @Bing #gno Twitter party 11/1–9-11 ET 2 chat about bringing kid’s education home http://bit.ly/dgJrwE PLS RT
- GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win a $100 Amex Gift Card (2 winners!) http://bit.ly/b3RIjT #gno #BingLearn PLS RT
- Help schools win up 2 $100,000. Vote in @Bing’s Our School Needs contest http://bit.ly/9YKPwL #gno #BingLearn PLS RT
The following extra entry is completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for this giveaway. Leave a separate comment on this post for the completed entry.
Visit www.bing.com/ourschoolneeds, review the finalist entries, vote for your favorite, and share with us!
Terms and Conditions