March Book Club: Online Book Chat on Family Relationships
Humor is a great way to deal with real life issues. This book won't disappoint with its small-town, Southern charm. It will have you in stitches as you navigate through the character's personal stories.
We’re hosting an online book club at Mom It Forward to recount the innocence of youth in a fresh and humorous way, while addressing adult topics like death, love, re-marriage, and adolescence . It’s called, Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns.
Book Club Details
- What: Join us for an online live chat all about parenting. We’ll be discussing the book "Cold Sassy Tree" by Olive Ann Burns.
- When: Wednesday, March 28 from 2-3 p.m. EST (1 p.m. CT, 12 p.m. MT, & 11 a.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us in our very own Mom It Forward Chat Room. (Click here to go to the MomItForward Chat Room.)
See you then!
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021