Build-A-Bear Workshop: Thursday #NationalTeddyBearDay Twitter Party
Did you have a favorite stuffed animal that you slept with at night and took to all of your activities? Was it a teddy bear? Most of us had one or two (or many!) when we were kids. On September 9, Build-A-Bear Workshop will be celebrating National Teddy Bear Day and would love for you to join the fun!
Build-A-Bear Workshop is also extending the celebration online for teddy bear fans and enthusiasts. They can choose to:
- Visit the Build-A-Bear Workshop National Teddy Bear Day page
- Join the Twitter Party on September 8 at 9 p.m. ET hosted by Build-A-Bear Workshop (great surprises await!)
- Follow the brand on social media and join the conversation using hashtag #NationalTeddyBearDay and tagging @BuildABear
Join @BuildABear, Mom It Forward, and our Mom It Forward community panel as we chat about celebrating #NationalTeddyBearDay with chances to win awesome prizes! The party will be held on Thursday, September 8 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #NationalTeddyBearDay Twitter party Click here to learn about #gno!
- When: Thursday, September 8 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 p.m. CT, 7 p.m. MT, 6 p.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #NationalTeddyBearDay
- Topic: Celebrate the beloved teddy bear with much-loved brand Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Brand Panelist: @BuildABear
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021