Bush’s Beans: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Winter Chili, Soups, and Stews
In the winter months, hearty chili, soups, and stews give families an excuse to sit down and enjoy a meal together. Each family has their own favorite recipes and unique cooking traditions. What makes your family dinners special during the winter months?
Bush’s Beans offers more than 30 varieties of recipe beans, from black to pinto to garbanzo beans, so you can add a different kind to your family dinners every week. Adding beans to your dish is as easy as keeping them on hand in your cupboard – they are ready for meals when you are.
Bush’s Beans provide the taste, quality, and versatility you expect when you bring the family together around the dinner table for delicious dishes. Whether you are eating an everyday meal with family or entertaining guests, Bush’s Beans wants to help you make it memorable.
Mark your calendar for January 17 for a chat about winter chili, soups, and stews!
Join Bush’s Beans as we chat about winter chili, soups, and stews. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 17 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 17 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BushBeans)
- Topic: Winter Chili, Soups, and Stews
- Who: Brand Panelist: @BushsBeans @jeffreysaad @newsonomadiet, Community Panelists: @sandycoughlinRE @realmomkitchen @tidymom @mommyskitchen @aggieskitchen @goodlifeeats @dineanddish @wearsmanyhats, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020