Together Counts: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Family Fun During the Summer
The temps are rising, the flowers are blooming, and we can’t help but look forward to the summer months that are right around the corner. Family vacations and activities are a great way to partake in a little family fun during the warm summer months. So, how does your family stay active together?
Speaking of brands, the Together Counts™ brand is one of the sponsors! How awesome is that? One of the best parts about the evo Conference is that it’s super family-friendly. The Together Counts team, in partnership with the evo Conference, will be providing all sorts of fun ways to get the family playing, laughing, and exercising together during evo’12!
Join the Together Counts team, evo Conference reps, and our panel of experts as we discuss family fun during the summer. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 22 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 22 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #TogetherCounts and #evoconf.)
- Topic: Family Fun During the Summer
- Who: Brand Panelists: @TogetherCounts @evoconf, Community Panelists: @jillgreenlaw @Tech4Moms @karinawetzel @linzlinzlinz @KathyDaltonSLC @budgetgourmetm @undulcehogar @sahans, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.