Dandy Fresh Produce: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
The smell of turkey floating from the kitchen, warm cookies set out with care, and the flakes of apple pie – the holidays are filled with the aromas of memories. Many holiday traditions and memories are centered on the main dish and desserts, but there is room for fruits and vegetables in the spotlight.
Dandy Fresh Produce, which has been growing fresh products since 1909, focuses on their mission: to grow healthy food products. The holidays are filled with memories that can also be filled with health and nutrition by incorporating fresh fruits and vegetables. Side dishes and appetizers allow for a healthier holiday while still enjoying Grandma’s pies.
Here are tips for making holiday celebrations fresh:
- Get a meal started with a fresh course (skip the jars!) like this Ginger Clementine Pepper Salsa made with Radish MiniSticks
- Serve a crunch vegetable platter with a dip or stuff celery with unexpected ingredients such as ricotta, apricot, and cinnamon
- Ask family numbers to each bring a vegetable side dish for the main meal. You’ll get variety and freshness.
Join us in giving back this holiday season! For every new follower to Dandy Fresh Produce’s Twitter page, they will donate $5 (up to $1,000) to Jacob’s Heart, an organization that provides support services to families whose child is facing cancer, as well as quality–of–life care for the child.
Join Dandy Fresh Produce, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about enriching your holiday fare with fresh fruits and vegetables. The party will be held on Tuesday, November 19 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, November 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #FreshHoliday
- Topic: Holiday Meals
- Who: Brand Panelist: @dandy_fresh Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.