Frito-Lay: Thursday #gno Twitter Party on Flavor Fixes for the Big Game
Food, football, friends, and fun…who doesn’t love Super Bowl Sunday? The Super Bowl is the ultimate snack holiday, and Frito-Lay's tasty portfolio of snacks is the perfect solution for game-day munchies. In fact, snack chips are so popular at football parties and get-togethers, Frito-Lay increases production by 18,000,000 pounds of chips in the weeks leading up to the big game.
Frito-Lay makes snacks for everyone at your Super Bowl party, from the cheesy, spicy goodness of Doritos Taco chips, to the classics like Lay's Classic potato chips or Fritos corn chips made with just three simple ingredients: potatoes or corn, healthier oils (like corn oil) and salt - that's it
Mark your calendar for Thursday, February 2 and join Mom It Forward, @Fritolay, and the Frito-Lay Flavor Kitchen’s Chef Stephen Kalil as he offers tips and answers your questions on how to get big flavors for your game-day spread when you’re short on time. He’ll also share his favorite recipes and the inspiration behind some of our tastiest chip flavors – and of course, he'll ask you to share your thoughts on what makes the best Super Bowl party.
Join Frito-Lay, Chef Stephen Kalil, and our panel of experts as we discuss flavor fixes for the big game. The party will be held on Thursday, February 2 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, February 2 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #FritoLayFlavorFix)
- Topic: Flavor Fixes for the Big Game
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Fritolay, Community Panelists: @Living_LaLaLand @aMusingFoodie @lacasadesweets @housewifebliss @wholebagofchips @cookinlean @SeeryusMama @huppiemama, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Frito-Lay.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020