Girl Scouts: Win a Girl Scouts Prize Basket
In this digital age, it proves difficult to disconnect your kids from their smartphones, iPhones, video games, and more. Here are our simple tips for supporting your kids’ extracurricular goals:
- Do things together. Instead of the family sitting watching television together, head to your local park and kick a soccer ball around
- Explore community leagues and get your kids to join a team of their peers
- Support the interest your kids have in activities whether its art, sports, or cooking
Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Recently, Girl Scouts launched their “I Can’t Wait To” campaign. This campaign promotes adventure, excitement, and exploration as they make new friends, learn new skills, and create livelong memories.
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Wednesday, October 2 as we chat about supporting your child’s interests and fostering community involvement with Girl Scouts. Click here for more details about the party.
Giveaway Post Prize
This week's giveaway is all about getting involved and making the world a better place. Two lucky winners will receive a Girl Scouts Prize Basket (ARV: $250). Each prize basket will contain:
- Girl Scout cookie flavored Lip Smackers party pack
- Girl Scout earbuds
- Girl Scout iPhone case
- Girl Scout trefoil umbrella
- Girl Scout cookie journal
- Girl Scout tie-dye ankle socks
- GirlSports duffle bag
- ToGetHerThere “When girls succeed, so does society” tee
- Girl Scout striped toe socks
- “I Made It Myself” DIY book
- Girl Scout silk scarf
- Girl Scout cross-body coin bag
- Girl Scout neon watch
- Girl Scout fleece jacket
- Girl Scout branded mouse pad
- Girl Scout 3-pack earrings
- Girl Scout cookie jar
Please follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below in order to enter for a chance to win a prize.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, October 3, 2013. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021