Giveaway! Win $50 Gift Code to Threadless Kids for Back-to-School Shopping (5 Winners!)
The back-to-school season is in full swing, and in addition to the supplies you buy your kids to be successful in the classroom, school shopping wouldn’t be complete without focusing on your kids’ style and personal expression too.
This week’s giveaway is all about giving you the opportunity to get your kids some awesome tees or hoodies similar to these hoodies from Lonely Kids Club that are unique to their personal style. Threadless Kids features tons of designs created by and voted on by the Threadless community of nearly one million members, so your kids are bound to love these funky, creative pieces that are sure to make a statement!
Five lucky winners will each receive a $50 online gift certificate to use at Threadless Kids.
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following three requirements and leave a separate comment for each, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @ThreadlessKids on Twitter.
- Visit Threadless Kids, check out the Threadless Babies and/or the Threadless Kids catalogs, come back here, and leave a link on this post to your favorite onesie, tee, or hoodie design.
- Tweet the following:
- Chat back2school/style/clothes shopping @ #gno Twitter party Tues 9/7 w/@ThreadlessKids http://bit.ly/a99AhW #gno PLS RT
- GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 chance 2 win $50 online gc 4 @ThreadlessKids (5 Winners!). http://bit.ly/bflPMz PLS RT #gno #contest
The following two entries are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry per item for this giveaway. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed entry.
- Like the Threadless Kids page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/threadlesskids.
- Tweet the following:
- Skip the chaos of back2school shopping. Shop online w/@threadlesskids. http://bit.ly/aRHKRu #gno #ThreadlessKids PLS RT
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at midnight ET Wednesday, September 8, 2010. See all terms and conditions here.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022