GoodNites® Giveaway: Win a Post-Toddler Years Gift Pack
More absorbent than the leading training pants, GoodNites® Underwear help to keep pajamas and sheets dry all night. Dry nights mean parents and kids can enjoy an easy night’s sleep and wake up with confidence. Made to look, feel and sound like real underwear, kids ages 4 and up will feel good wearing them — plus they’re specially made to protect kids while lying down.
GoodNites®Underwear deliver the trusted leakage protection to help keep sheets and pajamas dry all-night — which can mean fewer loads of laundry and less late-night clean-up sessions—an investment that pays off for both Mom and her growing child. GoodNites® Underwear offer families an easy night’s sleep with soft, quiet, and discreet underwear-like material that fits well under clothes, which helps boost kids confidence and helps give them a peaceful night’s sleep, making the cost of GoodNites® Underwear priceless.
This week's giveaway is all about parenting. Three winners will receive GoodNites® Post-Toddler Years Gift pack that includes the following (ARV: $250):
- GoodNites® Product Vouchers
- Kleenex® Splash ‘N Go® Wet Wipe: Mom-approved summer helper for Mom after outside play and traveling
- Skip Hop Bags: Perfect for pre-school and summer sleepovers
- Foogo Water Bottle: Great for summer travel; adjusts to the child’s developmental stage
- Bob Book: Great bedtime activity for parents and kids in the beginning stages of reading; calming bedtime experience for parent and child
- Toothbrush and Hand Washing Timer: Fun tool for kids just learning about personal hygiene
- Night Time Chore Cards: Helpful reminders for daily bedtime activities
- Bubbles: Tried and true fun summer activity for kids in this age range
- Crayons, Stickers: Helps express and encourage creativity
- Movie Passes: Children at this age are finally able to sit through a movie and comprehend the content; great rainy summer day activity
- $100 Gift Card (AMEX)
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you help make your child feel confident?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward #GoodNites is helping kids gain confidence when it comes to potty training! http://bit.ly/pPOFh2 #gno PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 4 a chance 2 win a Post-Toddler Prize Pack http://bit.ly/pPOFh2 #gno #GoodNites PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, August 3. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020