Google+ Hangout: Setting Family Goals
family fun • strengthening family relationships
Learn how to be a super hero family by unlocking your family's 11 super powers. In the second Google+ hangout in our Becoming a Super Hero Family series, MomItForward and our guest experts will share strategies on "Setting Family Goals, Weekly/Monthly Activities and Identify Your Familial Roles". Becoming a super hero family involves not only knowing where you are going, but creating a plan for how you are going to get there.
We'd love to have you join our live chat and share some of your advice and experiences on how you are strengthening your family.
Join +MomItForward, +Paul Ingram from Mind Bloom and +Jenny Ingram from Jenny on the Spot. We are chatting about "Setting Family Goals, Weekly/Monthly Activities and Identify Your Familial Roles".
- What: Family Forward Google+ Hangout
- When: Wednesday, July 24 3 p.m. ET (2 CT /1 MT /Noon PT)
- Where: RSVP to the hangout "here".
- Hashtags: #FamilyForward
- Topic: Becoming a Super Hero Family: The Road Map (Part II)
- Who: Moderator: +MomItForward; Guest Panelists: +Paul Ingram and +Jenny Ingram
Find out more about our #FamilyForward Super Hero sessions that will occur every Wednesday, by going to the Super Hero link.
RT @MomItForward Join the @FamilyForward Google+ Hangout on 7/24 3 p.m. ET http://bit.ly/13jnfu6 #FamilyForward PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Wooden Pallet Craft: How to Make a Garden Grow Box - April 11, 2023
- St. Patrick’s Day Party - March 14, 2023
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - March 3, 2023