Halloween Napkin Rings
Before the kids trick or treat for bags full of chocolate and other sweets, it is a good idea to sit them down for a healthy dinner. Make that dinner even more fun with some spooky surprises, like these Halloween napkin rings! Great for a Halloween-themed dinner party, or a way to celebrate Halloween with children that are too old to go trick or treating, these simple to make Halloween napkin rings are sure to be a conversation starter!
Supplies for Halloween Napkin Rings
- Felt in your choice of colors
- Googly Eyes - these are "Monster eyes" with colored irises
- Hot Glue
Cut the felt into 2"x6" strips - you'll need as many strips as you want finished napkin rings.
Hot glue on the eyes. No need to go all the way around, just fill the center third of the felt.
Glue the ends of the felt together to make a loop - overlap about 1" of the felt to secure.
Repeat with the remaining napkin rings.
Now all that is left is deciding on your spooky menu!
Latest posts by Carolina (see all)
- Decorating Brown Bags – Custom Lunch Looks any Mom Can Make! - August 5, 2023
- 15 Minute Winter Snowflake Foiled Placemat - January 16, 2023
- Crafty School Binders for Personalized School Supplies - August 7, 2019