Join #gno on Twitter Tuesday to Share Wholesome Snacking Tips for Kids
As a mother, one of my greatest desires is to raise healthy, happy children? But today, food choices and demands on our time get in the way of wholesome eating. The choices we make as parents impact our children and their life-long eating habits.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 23, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #simplygogurt.)
- Topic: Wholesome Snacking Tips for Children and the “Simple Truths” About Parenthood
- Who: @adramaticmommy @crazyadventures @makeitworkmom @oohamanda @robynsworld @savvysassymoms @sweetlifeinthe @unxperiencedmom @yoplaityogurt
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win this week’s giveaway. Deadline: 3/24
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jyl_momIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - June 7, 2023
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023