Join the Biggest Cinco de Mayo Celebration With Avocados From Mexico
Raise your hands if you missed joining friends and family to celebrate Cinco de Mayo last year. Because of the pandemic, all of us had to postpone our favorite annual fiesta —Cinco de Mayo. But, Thank Guac It’s Cinco! This year, we can celebrate Cinco twice as much to make up for what we missed last year—safely, of course!
We all need to make up for last year’s missed Cinco de Mayo celebrations, right? This year, make sure to double the fun and double the guacamole made with Avocados From Mexico because when it’s Cinco, you’ve simply gotta have guac!
The best Cinco de Mayo celebration is the one that involves double the guac from Avocados From Mexico. Without it, there's no Cinco de Mayo. Also, want to know which guacamole style fits with your personality? Check out the guac personality quiz. We can’t wait to see what you find out about your guac personality!
Be sure to visit your stores and grab a lot of Avocados From Mexico to help you celebrate Cinco de Mayo with double the guac!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #TGICinco #CincodeMayo #ad Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: May 4, 2021 from 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (7 CT, 6 MT, 5 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your Twitter account! Just make sure to follow and use the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #ad (or #sponsored), #TGICinco, #CincodeMayo
- Topic: Thank Guac It’s Cinco
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @ForwardIM @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBA
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Latest posts by Nikki Abad (see all)
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guests Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon General and Patricia A. Stinchfield, RN, MS, CPNP, president-elect of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) - June 6, 2022
- Join the Mom 2.0 We Can Do This National Parent Twitter Event with Special Guest Dr. Dara Kass, HHS Regional Director for Region 2 - May 9, 2022
- Celebrating Milestones: 5 Victories Moms Should Celebrate￼ - May 5, 2022